THE RED BOX 24 HOUR SELF SERVE DROP OFF AND PICKUP DRY CLEANING MADE EASY.
OVER 70 LOCATIONS ACROSS AUSTRALIA
The Red Box is a Vending Machine for Dry Cleaners that allow their customers to drop off and Pickup Dry Cleaning 24 hours a day.
They are situated outside a Dry Cleaners shop or they can be standalone in office buildings, car parks, train stations etc.
To make any type of technology, a reason is the most important part of any development. The reason why the Red Box was developed is to service the public in providing a convenience of service.
How it works
RED BOX Drop off/ resume & Pickup PROCESS
Process a Drop OFF
- Enter your whole phone number
- Swipe a valid credit card and press continue for the next step.
- Enter the qty of items you are dropping off and press the unlock chute door.
- Pull the handle down and tear off a bag, place your items into the bag.
- Place a ticket into the bag and replace back into the chute.
- Close the chute door.
- The Red Box will send you a SMS message once your order is ready for pickup.
Process of a Red Box Pickup
- Enter your phone number or tap a RFID chip on the screen.
- Enter your PIN number sent to you by Sms. RFID options skips step 2.
- All orders are automatically selected and will be ready for collection once the pickup door opens.
CCTV IS INCLUDED
DVR technology is a crucial to a success of The Red Box and Dry Cleaners; DCME has been involved in this technology for over 10 Years.
Adding the DVR system to the red box just gives that little extra security on the usage of the system. The Red Box DVR has 3 cameras trained on the processing of the orders; the fourth camera is mainly used for observation of the front counter.